[Samantha Jones WHO?!]
In case you have not been formerly introduced, meet C.J. Cregg. She’s the Press Secretary for the White House on the show The West Wing (now on Netflix), and she’s basically all of my #PRGOALS.
1. She’s a BAMF who isn’t afraid of anyone.
2. And she never shies away from honesty.
3. Yeah, not really the PR woman you want to cross.
4. Let’s not forget the truth bombs she constantly drops.
5. C.J. doesn’t sit idly by when people try to tarnish her reputation, or the reputation of the White House.
6. BONUS: Unlike most female characters on television (women written by men who can’t comprehend that a woman can have a career and a sex drive) she has a career, is super intelligent, AND she owns her sex! INSPIRED!
C.J. is quirky, clever, honest, and an amazing communicator. She rocks the white house press room every episode and inspires COM girls everywhere. We are BLESSED to have such a well-written PR woman. Thank you Sorkin!!!